Have you ever wanted to be an Opossum IRL but in the computer? I've got the marsupial for you!
This is my first ever VRChat Model for sale, and I hope you guys love it as much as I do! If you enjoy this model please consider rating 5 stars, I would really appreciate it!
As this is a digital product, and due to the nature of distribution of digital products, there will be NO REFUNDS.
**This Avatar IS QUEST COMPATIBLE! However, the quest version includes less fur options due to constraints of the hardware! The Elbow Fur, Neck fur, and Tail fur are not available with the Quest Version! Additionally, the only premade available for the Quest is the Grey premade, the other two are not available!
**In order to upload this model to Unity and VRChat, you must have a basic understanding of how those two programs work. I have provided within these files a step by step guide on how to set it up, however I will not be personally showing you how to set up the model
**If something is wrong with the model, or something is not working, please feel free to reach out to me on Twitter, and I will try to answer the best I can! https://twitter.com/fosbat This is my very first model and as such there may be errors that I've missed <3
**Link to the world used to showcase this: https://vrchat.com/home/launch?worldId=wrld_d67a897d-454e-43f1-be0c-a511ee95beab
The model includes:
- Blendshapes for Fur and Body Customizations
- Fullbody Tracking
- 3 Default Textures
- 3 Facial Expressions (Angry, Happy, Shocked)
- Follow Me Eyes
The package includes:
- Substance Painter Files
- An FBX File
- A Blender File
- A Unity Package
- A detailed guide on how to upload your Avatar to VRChat
- Rendered images of each of the default textures
- You are only allowed to upload this Avatar as a PRIVATE avatar
- You are allowed to make edits to the mesh to better suit your character including adding/deleting polygons, making accessories, making clothing, adding hair, etc.
- You are allowed to retexture the opossum model in any way you like as long as it is not hateful or offensive, or a blatant copy of someone else's character
- You may commission other artists to retexture this model as long as you BOTH own the opossum base!
- You are NOT permitted to share any of these files for this base after purchasing it. When you purchase it you are acknowledging you are purchasing it for private use ONLY
- You are NOT permitted to resell or redistribute this base in any way, NOR use the product for commercial use.